Multi Skilled Plumber
£30,638.40 per annum
Hamilton Woods Associates are currently recruiting for a Multi Skilled Plumber to undertake responsive and routine repairs for an organisation in Portsmouth.
Responsibilities of the Multi Skilled Plumber:
- Carry out a variety of plumbing repairs in void and tenanted properties
- Complete bathroom installations
- Carry out first and second fix
- Undertake emergency water escape repairs
- Complete shower pump replacements and drainage
- Carry out ceramic wall tiling and non-licenced asbestos removal
Essential Experience of the Multi Skilled Plumber:
- NVQ Level 2-3 in Plumbing or equivalent
- Full UK Driving Licence
- 2-5 years’ experience of working in Social Housing or Building Maintenance environment
To be considered for this exciting role, please contact Lucie Houston – Senior Recruitment Consultant at Hamilton Woods or apply online with a covering note of your experience and suitability referencing the job ID number. Due to the exceptionally high level of applications if you have not heard back from HWA within 7 – 10 days, it is regrettable that we cannot respond to all applicants, and please assume your application has been unsuccessful.