What’s on offer for the Plater:
- Pay up to £18 per hour (Depending on experience)
- Weekly pay between £720 per week!!!
- Temporary to Permanent position
- Overtime available
- Free staff parking
- Shift: 40 hours per week. Afternoon shift 2:30pm-11pm, Monday to Friday
My Client is well established, industry leading Steelwork Fabricating company. Based in North Yorkshire, they have seen year on year success, with further growth plans for 2022/2023. They offer a range of services from, design, manufacturing through to installation. This has given the company opportunities to service a multitude of sectors, with a diverse client base stretching across the UK. An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Plater to join their team on a Temporary to Permanent basis.
This opportunity gives a Plater the chance to work with one of the most respected Structural Steel Fabricating companies in the UK.
Plater Main Duties: Working with structural steel. The Plater must be able to read engineering drawings, measure and check components and have some other basic skills including grinding.
Plater Role Requirements:
- Time served Plater / fabricator
- 1 years minimum experience of working with structural steel
- Experience working in industrial and heavy industrial environments
- Excellent communication
- Ability to inspect own work
- Ability to read engineering drawings
- Excellent eye for detail
- Flexibility with regards to shifts and over-time