Major Recruitment are currently recruiting for Production Operatives to work for a well-established textile manufacturing company based near Garstang.
This role provides full training, so no experience or knowledge of the industry is required.
The Production Operative role will involve the following duties:
- Setting up and operating of machinery.
- Carry out essential quality control checks on the final product to ensure no faults, rips, tears etc.
- Transportation of stock around site when required – (manually unload them into storage area)
- Comply with all health & safety procedures outlined in your initial training.
- Carry out any further tasks as requested by management, within your trained capabilities to assist with the day-to-day running of the factory.
- Opportunities for progression and permanent work (potential increase in wage)
- Free car parking
- Weekly pay
- Overtime available (optional)
- All workwear PPE is provided
- Free company minibus provided (for candidates within a certain area)
Initial training – Monday -Thursday (7:30am-4:30pm) Friday (7:30am-12:30pm)
Upon completion of training – Continental shifts, 3 shifts on, 3 shifts off rotating days & nights (6am-6pm / 6pm-6am)
Due to the location of this role, own transport is essential.