We are currently recruiting for Production Operatives, for a well-established manufacturing company based on Hortonwood, in Telford. The Production Operative position is a temporary on going position, with the potential of becoming a permanent position, for the right individual. A production operative, with this company, is offered a payrate of £9.80 per hour on days, £10.60 per hour on nights and an increased pay rate when permanent.
As a temporary Production Operative, this company offers a fully flexible shift pattern across 7 days of the week, with the following options:
– Days only (07:00 – 19:00) – between 1 to 5 shifts per week
– Nights only (19:00 – 07:00) – between 1 to 5 shifts per week
– Rotational shift (07:00 – 19:00 & 19:00 – 07:00) – between 1 to 5 shifts per week
Responsibilities of a Production Operative:
– Working within a manufacturing environment
– Manual Handling – Lifting products up to 25kg
– Checking products for any damage or faults
– Carrying out general quality checks
– Working within health and safety guidelines at all times
Requirements of a Production Operative:
– Some previous experience within a manufacturing environment
– Physically able to lift 25kg to height
– Able to work individually or as part of a team
– Good work ethic
– Ability to follow standardised practices and quality documentation
Bonuses for a Production Operative:
– Ongoing work
– Company pension
– Holiday accrual
– Free onsite parking
– 3 rest breaks per shift
– Weekly pay
For more information, please call Major Recruitment Telford.
We will carefully consider your application and advise you if we’re able to progress with your application within 3 working days. If you do not hear from us within this time, your details won’t be retained. If you’re not successful on this occasion please continue to apply to future roles we advertise.
Major Recruitment are an employment agency working on behalf of our client. Should you be seeking a new permanent position, temporary assignment or contract you will find our staff professional and courteous and our interview process straight forward. We are located in thriving Telford, and we focus on jobs in Shropshire, Staffordshire, North Wales and Wolverhampton. Major Recruitment specialise in industrial, commercial, driving and technical recruitment.