Major Recruitment has an opportunity for someone to join the on-site operation in the Worksop area. Our clients business has grown and evolved and by listening to their customers and understanding their challenges, means their business demands have increased creating new opportunities. We are seeking an extra Onsite Recruitment Resourcer to recruit candidates for our client and liaise with the managers and departments to ensure you are maximising the contract to its full potential. You must be flexible in your working hours and have access to your own transport.
- To qualify the job requirement identifying critical search criteria
- To use all relevant sources to identify potential candidates
- Advertise on job boards and social media
- To contact potential candidates to establish suitability
- To actively grow the candidate base
- To promote the role, customer and Spring to potential candidates ensuring candidate commitment
- To negotiate rates and availability with potential candidates
- To actively register candidates following company procedures to comply with ISO standards, EAA regulations and legislation requirements
- To effectively match candidates to client requirements
About You We are open minded as to your background, but we are particularly keen to hear from current on site personnel that are used to dealing with high volume recruitment and have the ability to build and develop relationships, are you a strong administrator looking for a step in to recruitment?
- Career minded, hard working and driven
- Confident with the ability to build rapport and nurture relationships
- A full UK driving licence
- 40 hour working week Monday – Friday with flexible hours if required, 8am-4pm if no flexability needed.
- Excellent organisation skills Attention to detail
- Passion and desire to succeed
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills What’s on Offer? 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Team Nights/days out
- Full support
- Structured career path & growth opportunities
- £10-£11 per hour
- Weekly pay