Job Title: Sales Administrator
Salary: £20,000 – £24,000
We are looking for Sales Administrator to join a company who rent vehicles to other businesses. It is Full-time, Permanent role located in Garforth, Leeds.
This is a great opportunity to join a company with high values and a commitment to creating a more sustainable world.
The successful candidate will provide a professional support to Sales Managers in identifying vehicles for sales, maintaining up-to-date fleet status records, and strategically allocating available assets for sale across the branch network.
- Closely work with Head of Fleet and Transport and Logistics Manager
- Identify vehicles best suited to a sale
- Process sales orders
- Track invoices and follow up on overdue payments
- Compile and collate weekly and monthly reports
- Arrange for completed vehicle documents to be sent to buyers to conclude the sale
- Liaise with the Engineering Team and Depot Operations to facilitate any repair and maintenance required for sold vehicles
- Assist Sales Managers with input of SID Data
- Review SID reports weekly
- As the role involves interaction with many departments in the business, it is ideally placed to identify potential weaknesses in processes or systems which could be made safer or more efficient
- Excellent administrational knowledge
- Experience within the automotive industry is an advantage
- A professional phone manner and interpersonal skills are essential
- Knowledge of Microsoft office, especially Excel and Word
- The ability to develop and maintain their own reports to audit data and provide analysis, as required by the business