£25,000 – £30,000 & Annual Bonus & Company Car
Full Time – Permanent
Our client is looking to recruit a Sales Representative predominantly based at the Leeds site, with occasional support at other sites required now and again. This role is working as part of the Customer Relationship Team, reporting into the Sales & Operations Manager. Helping to create new customer supply accounts whilst maintaining and developing existing ones, leading to acceptable growth and agreed targets for our client.
Are you self-motivated and eager to develop your sales skills?
Do you enjoy working towards targets whilst building and maintaining customer relationships?
Are you looking to join a forward thinking & progressive company?
If YES, then see below for more information and apply now!
Job duties include:
- Generate sales leads and enquiries through cold calling – both physical visits or phone calls; successful converting these into new customer accounts and working on developing them
- Maintaining and developing existing customer accounts, with a specific focus on a portfolio of high value existing clients in certain sectors
- To be responsible for developing good progressive customer relations with both existing and potential customers helping acquisition and retention of business. This includes supporting them to achieve quality standards as required.
- To manage customer complaints and queries professionally using the prescribed (ISO) procedure, whilst adhering to our clients expected service levels.
- To meet agreed yearly targets for revenue, volume, customer retention/acquisition and SRM completion, all within agreed budgets.
- To accurately list, track and follow up to conclusion all customer leads and produce reports/presentations (if required) to feedback to the wider business.
- To ensure quotes are aligned to current business strategies and market conditions, whilst correctly advising potential customers ensuring all prices quoted accurately reflect grades discussed and supplied.
- To provide technical advice when necessary, which could involve site visits or more structured training to customer site staff.
- To contribute to the awareness, understanding and development of our clients growth strategy.
- To develop good internal working relationships across all sites with the immediate and wider team (i.e. Operations/Transport/Site Supervisors) to provide a better overall customer experience.
- To be accountable for effective appointment/visit planning, time and diary management to ensure a good coverage of customer relationship management.
- To maintain an orderly admin system for all sales activities meeting required (ISO) standards and SRM targets.
- To conduct customer satisfaction surveys
- To be responsible for continuing self-development which may involve attending training courses and meetings, in addition to attending any mandatory training or meetings as operationally required
Skills & Attributes:
- Determined & driven mindset
- High level of self-motivation and willingness to win
- Able to make decisions and negotiate a deal, often thinking outside the box to reach a mutually beneficial conclusion with customers
- Well organised, efficient and personable with a good, confident telephone manner
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Health and Safety awareness
- Intermediate standard of IT skills, with knowledge of databases and competent use of Microsoft Package
- Must understand basic principles of data protection & confidentiality
- UK Driving License
Salary & Package:
- £25,000 – £30,000
- Annual bonus payment
- Company car
- Pension scheme
- Flexible working
- Employee discounts
- Technologically advanced benefits
- Comprehensive induction process, progressive training and development
Our client will be looking to conduct interviews as early as next week with a view for the right candidate to start as soon as possible.
Please contact Zoe Bellenger on Zoebellenger@major-recruitment.com for a confidential chat.