Sales Support Administrator
£19,000 – £24,000 PA + Benefits
Hamilton Woods Associates are currently recruiting for a Sales Support Administrator to assist with the expansion of their Business. After training, the role will have the flexibility to work from home 2 days a week, with the other 3 at our Head Office in Castle Donington.
Duties of the Sales Support Administrator include:
- Preparing and posting high-quality job adverts
- Adapting and formatting candidate’s CV’s
- Updating Information/CVs on Company Portal
- Collating all relevant documents to meet our Compliance Process
- Completing reference checks
- Full Administrative, Secretarial Support to Consultants/Managers and Directors
- Temporary worker timesheet processing and entry to CRM systems.
- Invoice creation
- Data Entry
- Answering Office Calls and Emails
- Office Duties and Office Support
- Diary Management for Consultants
Benefits of the Role:
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Additional days annual leave for your birthday
- Quarterly team lunches
- Internal training
- Laptop and mobile phone
- 3 days working from the office and 2 days working remotely.