Major Recruitment Oldbury are recruiting for a professional organisation on the outskirts of Halesowen who are currently recruiting for a Supply Chain Co-Ordinator, to work with their Supply Manager, to order and maintain the supply of stock from our UK and European suppliers.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Calculating stock requirements in order to maintain continuous supply of all items sourced in the UK & Europe, in line with current requirements and trends
- Raising purchase orders via our computer system, processing with the suppliers and progressing through to receipt of goods
- Checking order acknowledgements; notifying and resolving queries with suppliers
- Maintaining arrival dates on the computer system, to ensure accuracy of information on stock arrivals and budgeted spend
- Monitoring and co-ordinating all UK & European supplier deliveries and collections, to ensure timely arrival
- Processing import paperwork for European deliveries as applicable
- Liaising closely with other departments to ensure customer requirements are met
- Resolving delivery, price and quality issues with UK & European suppliers
- Working with the Goods In department to ensure all deliveries are received and processed accurately
- Producing weekly stock reports for circulation to the management and sales teams
- Maintaining information on various Purchasing spread sheets as necessary
- Providing assistance to the Supply Manager as required
The ideal candidate will be a strong administrator, organised, self-motivated and have an analytical approach to their work. The candidate will also need to have a keen eye for detail and be highly organised. Experience of working in a Supply Chain role is essential.
Hours of work: 8am to 5.00pm Monday to Thursday. 8am to 2.30pm Friday.
Parking is available.