School Staffing Solutions are looking to recruit teaching assistants for a school in Guildford. They are a special provision school who offer education for 5-11-year-old boys who have Social, Emotional and Mental Health needs.
The school works hard with both students and staff to create a safe and happy learning environment. Their aim is to create an atmosphere of mutual respect and resilience that supports their students to grow into purposeful young adults, so they are able to contribute to society in a positive way.
The Schools Priorities are:
- To ensure the ongoing development of an aspirational curriculum that’s delivery is consistently embedded across all subject areas giving pupils a breadth of knowledge and skills.
- To ensure ongoing development of subject, pedagogical and pedagogical content knowledge through a range of continued professional development and support, leading to sustained better pupil outcomes.
- To ensure the ongoing development of middle leaders and subject leads accross the school through the implementation of continued professional development.
- To ensure the curriculum and pastoral support is ambitious, and adapted and designed to meet the needs of pupils’ individual special education needs.
- To ensure the ongoing development of the school building meets the needs of pupils and to mitigate the impact of this process on all stakeholders.
About you do you have:
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Problem solving skills
- Organisational skills
- Team working
- The ability to learn and adapt
- Negotiation Skills
- Use your initiative and be self-motivated
- Work under pressure and to deadlines
- Value diversity and difference
If you think you could fill this position please send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07815016497 for more information.