My client, due to heavy investment and strong growth is seeking a Technical Manager.
Reporting to General Manager you will oversee and manage all technical and quality compliance within a busy food manufacturing site.
You will have excellent communication and leaderships skills. As a people person you will manage, develop and lead your team. You will be KPI focused based on safety, quality, delivery and people development.
This is an opportunity to really make a difference, drive change and continuous improvement within a state-of-the-art manufacturing facility.
Skills and experience.
- Working in a fast-paced food manufacturing environment within a technical management role
- Extensive experience of BRC accreditation, HACCP implementation, customer audits and QSM (Quality System Management)
- Focused on continuous improvement, efficiencies and LEAN processes, results driven
- Strong communicator
- Leadership skills, keen to develop, educate and drive change from within- must be able to demonstrate how you have achieved this previously
- Degree in food science or equivalent, Food Hygiene Level 4, HACCP Level 4 and IOSH understanding
BPSS is a recruitment business working on this perm role.