Major Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Semi-Skilled TIG Welder to work with one of our globally recognised clients within the manufacturing sector. The role of TIG Welder will be on a permanent basis.
Working in a fast-paced production environment. We are looking for individuals who have a passion for being hands on and enjoy working to a very high standard within a busy environment.
To be eligible for this position you will ideally have:
- Experience in a similar role, TIG Welding experience
- Good knowledge of health and safety procedures
- Keen eye for detail
- Operating TIG Welders
- Working to set specifications
- Re-working where necessary
- Some light fabrication work
- Visual quality inspection of all work complete
- 40 hours per week
- Working a three-shift pattern (6am-2pm, 2pm-10pm, 10pm-6am)
- £10.40 per hour, plus 15% shift allowance paid on every hour you work
We are looking to start candidates ASAP, so apply today to for immediate shortlisting for this fantastic position.