We have an opportunity for our prestigious client in Daventry for a Sub assembly Welder to join the growing team.
We require someone with basic welding experience, with an excellent eye for detail and understanding of quality due to the extremely high standards set by our Automotive OE customers. You must be able to work diligently with minimum supervision day to day.
Main duties of the role include;
- Work in accordance with legislative and company requirements for Health Safety and the Environment.
- Use MIG and/or TIG welding equipment to manufacture parts and assemblies as required, to meet defined production schedules.
- Preparation and setup of tools and equipment in support of the welding activity.
- Preparation of parts for welding.
- Support Works order and process tracking via shop floor data capture systems and the company wide ERP system.
- Perform other duties as requested
- Monday to Friday 8am till 4pm
If you would like more information on the role please give us a call on 01327 227800