Major Recruitment is working closely in partnership with one of the largest debt recovery companies in the UK, to find a talented and reliable collections manager to join their team in the Redditch area!
The working hours are 8 hour days between the hours of 8:30am – 7pm on a rotating basis.
Hybrid working style – Office is based in Redditch B98
· Responsible for the management of a team of collectors and all aspect of their performance, resolving issues as they arise.
Lead, motivate and manage collectors both individually and as a team, to achieve set targets, objectives & timetables utilising documented 1-2-1’s, coaching, sampling and feedback.
Set, communicate, and monitor revenue targets daily / weekly / monthly for both individual collectors and the team.
· Performance manages any collector who has not met performance or revenue delivery through the contact centre performance management process.
· Monitor contact centre dashboard ensuring delivery of business objectives through SLA’s and KPI’s, ensuring calls are answered professionally and in line with company procedures, exceeding customer expectations.
· Work closely with dialler / campaign managers to ensure call demands are being met.
· Use all data available to understand and address key issues and trends such as call abandonment, calls waiting, call avoidance etc taking a robust approach with under-performers.
· Maintain collectors’ attendance to ensure SLA’s are not compromised, liaising with the companies HR department in line with company procedures.
· Provide recommendations for continuous improvement of the operational process and report these at regular meetings.
· Provide support in implementing processes agreed with the Social Responsibility and Customer Welfare Manager to meet business requirements.
· Assist with planning the long-term recruitment requirements of the Customer Services Department work force.
Please note, this is a full-time, permanent role and applicants must be able to work the full range of shift patterns applicable to the role – this can include Saturday mornings.
The successful applicant would be required to undertake a DBS and CCJ check before an offer of employment is made.
· Company pension scheme
· Onsite parking
· Employee assistance programme
· Complementary drinks and fruit
· Pool table and group activities
· Hastee – access to a portion of earned pay on-demand
If you this role interests you please apply with attached CV or call 01132762000 or 07814069654 call and text and ask for Tyler and quote Halifax