Rental Sales Agent
Do you have previous experience within customer service roles? Are you looking for a new challenge?
Our client is a leading company dedicated to the automotive sector that provides a whole wide range of services.
Operating in 7 European countries, our client specialise in vehicle rentals and are looking to recruit a Rental Sales Agent to join their team based in Manchester
The Rental Sales Agent is a very varied role within a team that is highly motivated to achieve their aims. Our client is at a critical point in the growth cycle and is looking for individuals who want to excel in their chosen field. All the support that is required for this is on hand and provided through training and mentorship.
If you want to develop your skills, gain great experience, have opportunities for development/promotion, and be recognised for your hard work, dedication and achievements then this role is definitely for you!
The role of Rental Sales Agent will be a full-time role of 48 hours, 7 days a week from Monday to Sunday with 2 days off, to support our clients’ customers and their network of branches across the UK.
Responsibilities of a Rental Sales Agent will include:
- Taking calls from internal and external customers
- Maintain the Business system with up-to-date hire status
- Provide Branches with information to enable informative decisions on hiring
- Handling and forwarding issues to the appropriate team
- Responsibility for handling vehicle breakdowns during hire
- Raising charges when required
- Ordering supplies for branches
- Reporting significant Issues
- Ability to work under pressure and in autonomy.
- Any other tasks as required.
Skills required as a Rental Sales Agent will include:
- The ideal candidate will be confident, organised and analytical
- Excellent customer service & communication skills both written and telephony
- Computer literate
- An interest in or knowledge of cars/vehicles would benefit
- Fluency in more than one language (in additional to excellent English) would be advantageous
Major Recruitment are an employment agency working on behalf of our client. Should you be seeking a new permanent position, temporary assignment, or contract you will find our staff professional and courteous and our interview process straight forward.