We are currently looking for 5 x Finishing Assistants for our client based in Aylesford. This will be on a 3-week rotational shift pattern (6am-2pm, 2pm-10pm & 10pm-6am – candidates will be required to work all three shifts on the rotation)
You will be working as part of a team at our client’s site in Aylesford and the days are Monday to Friday – training is provided.
The successful applicant will ideally have experience of working within a manufacturing environment, preferably one which involved packaging and or greetings card production, however this is not essential as full training will be provided. Applicant must be willing to work on a rotational shift pattern which includes nights.
This is a temp to perm position.
You will receive the following rate per hour (PAYE):
Monday to Friday – £9.50ph – Once on clients books the rate goes up to £10.24ph
- Stripping and Strapping of Pallets
- Machine Feeding, Box Making and Packing
- Palletisation of Outers
- Obtaining components necessary for the production of required work
- Undertake all necessary admin including using relevant IT and paper based systems
- General housekeeping including tidying up of the department
- Any other duties as instructed by the machine operators
Skills and Attributes:
- Being able to work well within a team and as an individual.
- Ability to prioritise multiple tasks and work under strict timescales
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Confident and enthusiastic with a desire to learn and develop through continuous training
- Good communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and organisational skills
- Experience of working within the packaging/greetings cards sector an advantage
- Organised, methodical and logical approach to work
- Able and willing to do overtime during busy periods.
If you are interested please apply now!