Major Recruitment are recruiting for a VNA Drivers – Goods In on behalf of our client who are the UKs leading independant frozen seafood supplier.
You will be responsible for effectively carrying out all the required functions once trained to do so.
* Physical intake and dispatch of product
* Physical optimisation of material flow
* Physical investigation of stock variances as required
* Loading of vehicles and unloading of vehicles
* Goods in and out coordination
* Stock checking and other reasonable tasks as agreed with Team Leader
* General Housekeeping
All work must be carried out in a timely fashion to a high standard of accuracy.
Hours of work
Hours of Work
We offer a excellent shift pattern so suit that work life balance
3 on 1 off – Working – Thursday to Saturday – Sunday Off
3 on 7 off – Working – Monday to Wednesday – 7 days off
* At least 2 years’ experience is an advantage within a warehouse operation
* FLT Licenses PPT, EPT, Counterbalance, Reach, VNA
* Knowledge of WMS Systems advantage
* Advanced numeracy and literacy skills.
* Ability to work weekends due to shift patterns
* Proven experience of communicating effectively whilst building effective relationships
* Must be able to demonstrate their ability to work towards targets set by Team Leader
* Must have excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
* The ability to communicate with all levels of staff including management, both verbally and writing
* Able to demonstrate the ability to work under their own initiative and with a team
* Must have a flexible and adaptable approach with a ‘can do’ attitude
* Must be honest and trustworthy with a positive response to adapting to the needs of the business
* Must accept accountability and be comfortable working in an ever changing, and customer driven environment to delivery customer satisfaction
* Good Organisation skills
* Good Time Keeping
* Attention to detail
* Can do attitude
* Team leader
* Ability to work in a fast paced and changing environment
If you would like to apply for this role please send your CV or alternativly call us on 01925 984 224 quoting the reference YELLOW4