A Customer Service Coordinator is sought by a Gateshead based manufacturing company.
Working in a busy customer service team you will be responsible for the efficient, effective continuous improvement on your portfolio of accounts and be expected to deliver a high-quality customer experience.
* Manage a full portfolio of account as allocated.
* Ensure that procedures within the department are followed.
* To ensure and maintain the departments targets and KPI’s are achieved through management of allocated accounts.
* Provide information in a concise and timely manner, to both customers and members of the company.
* Work closely with the external accounts manager to meet customer needs and expectations.
* Accountable for Launch management on their portfolio of accounts
* Support the ethos of team working within the whole department.
* Ensure regular and effective communication within and from all areas to achieve common business aims.
* Liaise with customers as and when required with off site visits to be expected.
* Be proactive in developing solutions to departmental issues, when required.
* Identify issues and recommend adjustments or resolutions in order to rectify any issues.
* Grow product knowledge both through regular product training and from working alongside internal departments.
* Ensuring aged stocks, pre-aged stocks, overdue reserves, unreleased report, WIP status, extras tracker & Pack works tasks are continually being monitored on their accounts to meet company KPI’s.
* Ensure board reserves are managed effectively.
* Ensure attention to detail is paramount and ability to accurately transfer data/pricing from point of order to invoicing.
To succeed in this role you will need a first class telephone manner and communication skills, be highly organised and good with customers. You will have good attention to detail, process relevant information quickly and easily, have good time management skills and be able to plan and prioritize tasks according to urgency. Experience of working in manufacturing / FMCG based customer service environment. A positive attitude and the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships are needed as are good problem-solving and decision making skills in addition to the ability to influence others and generate new ideas
This is an exciting and varied role within a busy team with good career and training prospects available. If you would like more information please call Adam Jones at Major Recruitment or click Apply Now to send your CV