Audit Manager / Senior Manager – Public Sector (Top 10 Practice)
£68,000 – £78,000 plus excellent benefits
A leading, highly successful and growing Top 10 accountancy practice, based in Central Birmingham is looking to bolster their teams with the addition of a qualified ACCA/ACA Audit Manager / Senior Manager in a role offering excellent progression potential and career advancement prospects.
- Managing a team of dedicated, qualified Auditors
- Responsible for a sizeable public sector portfolio of clients
- Maintain and build on client relationships
- Business development and pitching new client ideas
- You need to be either ACA, ACCA or CIPFA qualified
- Experience of managing a portfolio of public sector organisations
- Expert knowledge of UK GAAP and FRS 102
- Ideal if you have any project management experience
- IFRS exposure would be a strong plus point
To be considered for this exciting role, please contact Lucy Tanner, Divisional Manager – Professional Services at Hamilton Woods Associates on 01509 276158 or apply online with a covering note of your experience and suitability referencing LT-HWA-PS213.
Due to the exceptionally high level of applications if you have not heard back from HWA within 7 – 10 days, It is regrettable that we cannot reply to everyone with feedback directly and please consider your application unsuccessful.