This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful and well established manufacturer and distributor of specialist pipeline equipment to the utilities industry.
The company has a depot network and a long established reputation for quality and innovation. Core lines include the sales, hire, servicing & repair of Butt & Electrofusion equipment, pipe cutting, under pressure drilling and squeeze off tooling for the gas and water industries. As a proactive organisation they’re anxious to strengthen their team and promote a number of exciting new and innovative products to the market.
The Company is seeking a dynamic and tenacious individual to join the internal sales team. In return for professionalism, commitment and enthusiasm this company can offer a competitive salary & formal apprenticeship course, Level 4 Sales Executive.
Full time office based role
Reporting to the UK Sales Manager, the role of Trainee Sales Administrator will include:
- Preparing sales quotations
- Checking stock levels
- Processing of daily sales orders
- Aftersales support to customers
- Able to communicate with internal and external sales staff offering administrative support where necessary
- Responding to customer enquiries promptly and efficiently, monitoring quote progress through to conclusion
- Making proactive sales calls to existing and new customers
- Proactively researching sales opportunities
- Negotiation of sales opportunities
- Day-to-day management of a sales territory
- Uphold our SLA’s & KPI’s to support our value proposition to our customers
- Work effectively to shifting priorities & timescales
ESSENTIAL SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
The ideal candidate will have the following skills & experience:
- Demonstrable experience of sales administration
- Excellent communicator, professional and approachable, keen to please and happy to get stuck in
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Well organised with the ability to think on your feet and respond effectively to changing priorities
- Able to make decisions and negotiate a deal, often thinking outside the box to reach a mutually beneficial conclusion with the customer
- Computer literate including Microsoft Office Suite (including Word, Excel and PowerPoint) and preferably Iris/Inspire
- Enjoy the buzz of winning the sale!
Ideal for a college leaver/university graduate looking to start out their career in a fab company or someone who is looking to change career and work their way up.
If you are interested, please apply to this job ad asap!
Kind regards – The Major Recruitment team