We are currently recruiting for Strategy Analyst based in Peterborough. This job role is hybrid work, 3 days on-site minimum, days may vary depending on meetings. working hours are 8:30am-16:45pm.
The Sales and Marketing function of the Industrial Power Systems Division is seeking a Strategy Analyst to undertake key reporting and governance; driving focus on our commercial excellence targets and initiatives. The successful candidate must be a good communicator, IT literate, demonstrate high attention to detail, and work cross-functionally to achieve objectives.
- Drive process improvement to standardise and automate reporting across global sales teams
- Provide Salesforce training and support to global customer facing teams
- Support continuous improvement in Salesforce platform
- Create and distribute monthly Sales and Marketing reporting
- Perform ad hoc analysis to answer business questions
- Maintain SharePoint communications portal for the global Sales & Marketing division
- Experience in Salesforce CRM
- Experience in data manipulation tools e.g., Alteryx
- Proficient in core Microsoft products; especially PowerPoint (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Experience of presenting data in an organised/clear manner
- Experience at running small to medium sized projects
- Good communications skills
Desired Skills & Experience
- Some experience of Thinkcell for MS PowerPoint
- Some experience of SharePoint
- Some experience of Tableau
- Some experience in a business to business, global sales environment would be beneficial.
You must be comfortable working within a framework of objectives without the need for day-to-day guidance and direction.
If interest in this job role, give Recruit Central or click “Apply now”.