Assistant Management Accountant
Salary is Negotiable (DOE)
Sutton Coldfield (Hybrid)
Full time, Permanent
Hamilton Woods Associates are working with an exclusive client based in Sutton Coldfield that are expanding within their finance team. The Assistant Accountant will work across multiple functions supporting the Senior Management Accountant.
The Assistant Accountant will be responsible for assisting with the production of statutory accounts, audit stat packs, treasury/ cash management for all departments.
- Production of the quarterly/monthly Income and Expenditure accounts
- Develop / produce forecast updates and supporting information f
- Develop / produce annual budget and supporting information
- Assist in maintaining company Fixed Asset register and reconciliation of capital expenditure
- Assist in development and production of statutory financial statements for the company and subsidiary companies as required
- Assist in the timely preparation of Audit Stat Pack / supporting information
- Assist with company investment analysis
- Reconciliation and production of financial control accounts e.g. monthly lease vehicles, monthly mileage reports, etc.
- Assist with treasury / cash management / banking reports
- Research and resolve discrepancies
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Working towards/part qualified AAT
- Experience of production of management accounts and balance sheet reconciliations
- Experience of budgeting and forecasting processes
- Experience of Dynamics 365 Business Central (desirable)
- Excellent MS Office skills
- Previous experience within a small finance team