Major Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Quality Inspector to work for a well-established client based in Wednesbury.
Working hours: 40h a week
Pay rate : Between 11.66 – 14.02
Working days: Ability to work on a weekly rotating pattern Monday to Friday 6m till 2pm and 2pm till 10pm and able to switch to nights 22.00 till 06.00 in the upcoming months
Are you a passionate Quality Inspector, looking for a new opportunity?
Main Responsibilities for the Quality Inspector :-
- Ensuring quality products are delivered to the customer & all faults are reported back to Production in a timely manner.
- Accurate recording of faults, Investigate and determining causes of them for resolution ensuring products meet the customer’s expectations & requirements.
- Ensure processes conform to ISO 9001:2015 standards to ensure full integration into the business quality management system or IATF 16949 for automotive customer/s.
- Ensure focus on health and safety using PPE is maintained whilst conducting given tasks.
- Support improvement quality processes
- Participate in drive forward Continuous Improvement initiatives where required.
What you need to succeed?
- Ability to work under extreme fast pace environment
- Ability to Multi Tak
- Ability to stay focused all times
- Good attention to detail
- Enthusiasm and Willingness to lean and progress