Hamilton Woods Associates are currently working with a Christian based organisation that supports those with offending issues to live crime-free lives. They are currently recruiting for a Housing Officer to join their Brent based project, which supports males with low level needs.
Responsibilities of the Housing Officer:
- Assisting in the referral process
- Assessing and managing risk to clients
- Promoting and client’s involvement with the project
- Ensuring prospective and former tenants are supported via home visits
- Encouraging tenancy sustainment
- Providing information to clients and advising on Welfare Benefits
- Addressing rent arrears
- Maintaining and updating accurate and confidential records
- Liaising with statutory agencies
Requirements of the Housing Officer:
- UK Driving License and access to a vehicle
- Enhanced DBS – or willing to undergo one
To be considered for this exciting role, please contact Lucie Houston – Senior Recruitment Consultant at Hamilton Woods or apply online with a covering note of your experience and suitability referencing LH/HWA042. Due to the exceptionally high level of applications if you have not heard back from HWA within 7 – 10 days, it is regrettable that we cannot reply to everyone with feedback directly and please consider your application unsuccessful.