Be inspired, be rewarded, be you.
Are you an experienced Registered Manager who wants to create the best possible outcomes for young people?
Our client provides their young people with practical, social, emotional, and mental health needs. Look here for rewarding work with amazing benefits and watching your hard work pay off in the long-term.
Salary of £44,100 – £49,350 plus:
- 7 weeks holiday/year
- Attendance allowance (£1,400 per year)
- Long term incentive bonus of up to 30% of annual salary
- Pension scheme, matched up to 5%
- Flexible benefits package for holiday allowance, pension, life insurance
- Medical cover
- Refer a friend scheme £2,000 per referral
To lead the team and create an environment where our young people can feel happy, safe, and motivated. Managing day to day operations in the home, taking ownership of Ofsted requirements and be involved in new referrals.
But why should you join?
- An integrated package for the young people in your care; with a specialist home team
- Outstanding staff to young person ratios
- Regional management and support teams by your side
- Professional development for your team in our Care Academy
- The happiest teams in the sector (our employee survey net promoter score is +41!)
- Beautiful homes with the very best facilities – check out our homes here
- Experience supporting and leading a team.
- Experience managing an Ofsted rated Good or Outstanding children’s home.
- Hold a Level 5 Diploma qualification in Leadership and Management for Residential Childcare (England)
- A full UK driving license (minimum of 12 months)
Our client needs a committed and enthusiastic leader, with a fresh outlook and the passion to make a difference. Giving you the chance to build an exciting career in a fast-growing organisation, where you’re free to achieve your potential.
Major Recruitment act as an Employment Agency for permanent roles and an Employment Business for temporary opportunities