Major Recruitment are working on behalf of our client Sykes Seafood in Warrington for a purchase ledger clerk to join the finance department.
This is on a fulltime basis working out of the Warrington site and will be reporting to the Purchase Ledger Manager.
Monday to Friday
Salary – upto £30,000 Depending on experience.
A successful applicant must have the below skills.
Principal Accountabilities –
- Maintaning a clean purchase ledger
- Processing a high volume of supplier invoices
- Resolving supplier invoice queries
- Reconciliation of suplier statements to the ledger
- Computer literate and proficient in Excel
- Attention to detail
- Positive attitude, deals with challenge and change
- Ability to work in a fast paced and changing environment
- Previous experience maintaining purcahse ledger
- Ability to work independently and track multiple processes
- Experience of Microsoft GP is ideal
- Company Pension (5% Emploee / 3% Employer)
- On site Parking
- Death in services benefit (2 x annual salary)
- Breakfast items in the office (Cereals/Breads/Jams/Crumpets etc)
– Year employed – 20 days + Bank holidays and can buy up to 5 days in the year.
– 1-2 Years employed – 23 Days plus bank holidays and you can buy up to 2 days in the year.
– 2+ Years employed – 25 Days plus Bank holidays and you can buy up to 3 days in the year.
For more information please call Major Recruitment on 01925 984224.