Finance Manager / Controller – Global Vendor
ACA/ACCA qualified with post qualification experience
Have a solid knowledge and understanding of IFRS and UK GAAP
Strong Excel and analytical skills are paramount
Circa £110,000 plus bonus additional corporate benefits such as medical insurance, dental cover, pension and up to 30 days holiday per year –
50% Work from Home and 50% office based within commuting distance of Hemel Hempstead
Candidates residing in: Saint Albans, Harpenden, Watford, Chesham, Amersham, Dunstable, Luton. Boreham wood, Hemel Hempstead, Harrow, Leighton Buzzard, Uxbridge, Northholt, Aylesbury, Reading, Bracknell, Oxford, Northampton, Essex, Cambridge, Stevenage, Newbury, Coventry,
MiGrowth are excited to be supporting this Global Vendor of Digital Projectors, 4K UHD Projectors, Interactive and 3D Projectors, Portable Business Projectors, Projection, Presentation, Pico Projectors, Visual Display Solutions, Audio Systems, DLP Projectors, 1080p Home Entertainment Projectors, and Pro AV
About the role
MiGrowth are seeking a Finance Manager / Controller . This is a very exciting time to join this leading Global Vendor following the recent creation based in the UK to bring together global regions of UK, USA and APAC, based in the UK, as consolidate, systems and processes. With such exciting change.
This is a new and challenging role, establishing solid financial practices for the newly formed Holding company. Thinking creatively to support the company to comply with daily business activities, accounting and tax requirements in my clients new Oracle NetSuite ERP.
What you will be doing:
* Working with key stakeholders to develop the Finance strategy and structure to ensure reporting and tax requirements are successfully met.
* Providing financial insight and participation in company projects and business activities, contributing to their success.
* Ownership of daily accounting and monthly consolidated management accounts
* Understanding the impact of making international recharges for management and services and the related potential WHT implications.
* Managing cashflow and banking activities across currencies
* Dividends from subsidiaries
* Contributing to the improvement of our new Oracle NetSuite ERP system
* Taking ownership for financial reporting and accounting policy updates, including but not limited to, production of the annual statutory accounts and collaborating with external auditors
* Involved in the internal audit of subsidiaries and providing insights to business process improvements
* Responsible for tax compliance, including but not limited to UK VAT returns, corporation tax computations, transfer pricing methodology, PAYE settlements and other taxes
* Company compliance with regulators, as required.
* Reporting to and supporting the CFO
Who we are looking for
* ACA/ACCA qualified with post qualification experience
* Have a solid knowledge and understanding of IFRS and UK GAAP
* Strong Excel and analytical skills are paramount
* Excellent communication skills being able to explain accounting concepts and procedures to the wider business
* Self-motivated and ability to work independently as well as part of the team
* Previous experience in a similar Consumer FMCG or IT Technology multi-national industry trading across EMEA is preferred
* Experience of Oracle NetSuite ERP would be beneficial
All applicants send CVS to Louise Wright Director Sales & Marketing
MiGrowth is an established and industry accredited Sales & Marketing Recruitment Consultancy.
MiGrowth Specialise in Sales & Marketing Recruitment within Technology & Audio Visual, FMCG, Media & Publishing
In order to get the best experience possible of working with MiGrowth please take the time to register your CV with us so we can discuss relevant roles with you www.migrowth.co.uk