Skilled Production Operative
Are you looking for a new challenge? Looking for a role within Food Manufacturing that offers support & progression? Do you pride yourself on attention to detail? No experience is necessary as full training will be provided.
Our client, a market leading Food Manufacturer are looking to recruit a Skilled Production Operative to join their team based in Consett, County Durham.
Working hours of a Skilled Production Operative are
- Monday to Thursday 06:00 – 18:00/18:00 – 06:00; averaging 46 hrs a week
As a Skilled Production Operative you will:
- Weighing, Counting and Placing Ingredients
- Cleaning / Preparing the production area
- Recording details onto production records
- Maintaining daily records of production processes
- Manual Handling
- Undertake stock checks
- Pack food products ready for shipment
- Complete any other tasks required within the department as requested or directed by management, e.g. assisting with staff sales
- Carry out work in a safe manner
Skills required as a Skilled Production Operative
- Flexible to work in different areas of the department
- Good teamwork and communication skills
- Attention to detail and a flexible attitude to tasks
- Reliability and good timekeeping
- Comfortable to work in a chilled environment and handle meat.
If you are interested, please click apply now and one of our Recruitment Specialists will be in touch.
Major Recruitment are an employment agency working on behalf of our client. Should you be seeking a new permanent position, temporary assignment, or contract you will find our staff professional and courteous and our interview process straight forward.