I am working closely with a Telecommunications company looking to expand their Business Development Team within the London Area. This award winning company have thousands of 4.5-star reviews on Trustpilot, their customers are 4 times more likely to recommend them than their big competition, and with a presence in 57 towns and cities and counting and dedicated team of experts their market will continue to grow.
How is your success measured?
- Identifying new business customer opportunities via a range of lead generation channels in both a professional and consultative manner.
- Raise brand awareness and act as a brand ambassador. We would also want you to research competitors and become an expert in the market.
- Upsell, negotiate, and cross sell where possible, ensuring you obtain the right commercial information to agree on a business proposal suitable for both the client and company
- Compliance with all prevailing policies.
- Working closely with internal stakeholders and the Sales Wayleave team, in order to build relationships with landlords, property managers and freeholders.
- Collaborate with relevant stakeholders to ensure the service delivery process is completed to a high standard and regular follow ups with clients are also in place to continue to build on relationships.
- Achieve monthly sales in line with targets.
What will you bring to the role?
- 3 years+ proven track record of working within a sales driven or target driven role, where you can demonstrate a consultative sales approach.
- You will have an inquisitive mind and intuition with the desire to sell and acquire new business by exploring creative ideas for a competitive advantage.
- Ability to maximise client relationships to drive performance.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills, via telephone, email, and face to face.
- Ability to manage you own time and workload effectively within a fast-paced environment.
- Tenacious and determined to deliver results, with the ability to self-motivate.
- An ability to work to tight deadlines with a focus on accuracy and attention to detail.
- Strong written and numerical skills.
- Experience in the broadband/telecommunications market is an added advantage but not essential.
What we offer in return:
- Uncapped commission plans which include an accelerator for those who want to be a top earner!
- Quarterly sales incentives
- Monthly team socials and High achiever’s annual trip! In 2022 Iceland was the dream location – where could you be going in 2023?
- Inhouse training
- 25 days holiday a year increasing every year by one day every year of service
- Extra days off for your birthday, moving home or wedding/civil partnership
- Life Assurance giving you cover 4 x your base salary
- Private Healthcare Insurance (provider AXA) Health
- Retail offers – discounts from hundreds of recognisable brands
- Free broadband if you live in a serviced area
- O2 mobile phone discount
- Wellbeing subscription subsidy
- Enhanced pay for new parents
With great reviews from current employees and a great development plan, this is a great time to join a growing company.