Major Recruitment is recruiting Production Operators in partnership with Lear, a global automotive technology leader in Seating and E-Systems, is Making every drive better™ by delivering intelligent in-vehicle experiences for customers around the world.
Lear’s diverse team of talented employees in 38 countries is driven by a commitment to innovation, operational excellence, and sustainability as we live our values to Be Inclusive, Be Inventive, and Get Results the Right Way.
OVERALL PURPOSE OF THE JOB
Production Operators are required to carry out Seat Assembly work on a semi-automated production line using a variety of hand held tools in order to meet production targets in accordance with quality standards. Operators are required to work shifts. Full flexibility is required with regard to shifts and working times.
- Working as part of a team performing a number of operations in the assembly of automotive seats
- Achieve production targets
- Achieve quality standards
- Ensure a high level of housekeeping
- Take an active role in health and safety activities on site
- Actively work on continuous improvement activities with the team
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Desire to constantly improve
Must be able to work all shifts below
- Days 06:45 – 15:00
- Days 07:00 – 15:15
- Backs 16:35 – 00:50
- Backs 16:20 – 00:35
Free onsite parking and subsidised canteen
These roles are on a long term ongoing temporary basis with a view to permanent, subject to a qualifying period