£90,000 – £105,000, Car, LTIP, Bonus Plus Benefits
Hamilton Woods Executive Search (HWES) have an exclusive new mandate to identify a technical, commercial, and operational Finance Director to support the continued growth plans of this customer centric, PE backed, housebuilder funded for further growth whilst aiming to become a market leader in their respective industry.
Working in collaboration with a successful Managing Director, you will confidently challenge the SMT and your peers, whilst being involved in all aspects of finance and strategy within a demanding growth driven business.
Duties will include:
- Business partnering closely with the MD and other senior stakeholders to ensure the business hits its strategic milestones.
- Work effectively to oversee the Finance Team as the function continues to evolve and expand.
- Oversee the financial planning and budgeting processes for the business units budgeting for new site openings.
- Liaising with potential investors and offering insightful analysis regarding investment opportunities and business developments.
- Identify and implement process improvements to enhance the efficiency and accuracy of the monthly, quarterly, and annual reporting process.
- Offer, key strategic advice and analysis in relation to expansion and effective growth strategy.
IDEAL CANDIDATE: – The successful Finance Director will ideally have the following:
- ACA, ACCA or CIMA/ACMA qualified with at least 5+ years, demonstrable experience operating within a senior finance position.
- Willingness and ability to travel throughout the UK occasionally as required.
- Experience working at a senior level, ideally within a UK Construction / Housebuilder or property organisation.
- Demonstrable financial management and commercial experience with a strong track record of supporting business growth.
- Leadership and teamwork skills with the entrepreneurial ability to operate and excel in a changing and rapidly growing environment.
- Ability to formulate financial plans (long term and tactical) and ensure full engagement.
- Gravitas and ability to influence change and build strong financial management within the business.
- Basic Salary – £90,000 – £100,000
- Upto 60% Bonus with potential LTIP
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, please contact Vijay Patel, MD of Hamilton Woods Associates or apply online with a covering note, highlighting your experience and suitability referencing VP-HWA-ES385.
Please note, due to the high level of applications, we cannot reply to everyone directly. Please consider your application unsuccessful if you have not heard back from HWA within 7 – 10 days.