Major Recruitment are currently resourcing for a Training Administrator within the Aberdeen area. This would be a 6 Month Contract, Full Time position. Hybrid working – 1-2 days Work from Home, 3-4 days in the office.
If you have administrative experience and you are looking for a new contract role, see below for more information!
- 8.30am – 5pm Monday – Thursday
- 8.30am – 4.30pm Friday
- Hybrid working – 1-2 days Work from home, 3-4 days in the office.
- Up to 6 months
- Paid weekly
- Administration experience
- Literate in IT programmes such as Microsoft Office
Some of your duties:
- Support the maintenance and delivery of client competency training matrices;
- Maintain and develop effective client relationships, delivering excellent customer service in support of the delivery of effective training solutions;
- Deliver all training requirements to ensure our clients personnel are able to perform their roles including medical certifications where appropriate;
- Ensure training, medicals and travel (including accommodation) is booked in line with both the preapproved supplier lists and individual client procedures;
- Accurately record client bookings using internal systems to create detailed summary reports, which can be used to invoice the client on a weekly basis;
- Ensure all certification is received, recorded and stored on client databases in line with their individual protocols;
APPLY NOW and our dedicated team will look over all applications and be in touch with you if you look like the ideal candidate.
Major Recruitment act as an Employment Agency for permanent roles and an Employment Business for temporary opportunities