We currently have a fantastic opportunity with a company based on Hortonwood, Telford, who are looking for a Warehouse (Picking and Packing) Operative to work Monday to Friday from 09:00 to 17:00, with 30 minutes unpaid lunch break. This Warehouse (Picking and Packing) Operative position is a temporary to permanent role, for the right individual, paying £10.00 per hour.
Responsibilities for a Warehouse Operative:
– Unloading and loading vans and containers
– Handling delicate products
– Picking and packing orders
– Checking labels for goods in and out
– Unwrapping and wrapping pallets
– Handling delivery and order paperwork
Requirements of a Warehouse Operative:
– Experience in a warehouse environment
– Ability to carry out continual heavy lifting
– Keen eye for detail
– Full UK Driving License (essential)
– Full UK Counterbalance License (preferred)
Bonuses for a Warehouse Operative:
– Free onsite parking
– Casual Dress
– Company pension
– Fun, family-run company
– Holiday accrual
– Temporary to Permanent agreement
For more information, please call Major Recruitment – Telford branch.
We will carefully consider your application and advise you if we are able to progress with your application within 3 working days. If you do not hear from us within this time, your details will not be retained. If you are not successful on this occasion, please continue to apply to future roles we advertise.
Major Recruitment are an employment agency working on behalf of our client. Should you be seeking a new permanent position, temporary assignment or contract you will find our staff professional and courteous and our interview process straight forward. We are located in thriving Telford, and we focus on jobs in Shropshire, Staffordshire, North Wales and Wolverhampton. Major Recruitment specialise in industrial, commercial, driving and technical recruitment.