My Telford based client is currently recruiting for a Material Contoller on a permanent basis.
Salary – £25k – £28k
25 days + bank holidays
- Complete the day to day scheduling of materials required
- Communicate with material suppliers to achieve competitive prices, place purchase orders, expedite deliveries and to manage the return and replacement of reject materials
- Manage and report supplier performance
- Communicate the material scheduling activities
- Support the accounts department with invoice and delivery queries
Skills and experience
- At least 2 years experience within a similar role
- ERP system knowledge
- Ideally Opera and/or Microsoft AX software experience
- Manufacturing, engineering or distribution industry experience
Contact Alex at Major Recruitment Telford for further details
We will carefully consider your application and advise you if we’re able to progress with your application within 3 working days. If you do not hear from us within this time, your details won’t be retained. If you’re not successful on this occasion please continue to apply to future roles we advertise.
Major Recruitment are an employment agency working on behalf of our client. Should you be seeking a new permanent position, temporary assignment or contract you will find our staff professional and courteous and our interview process straight forward. We are located in thriving Telford, and we focus on jobs in Shropshire, Staffordshire, North Wales and Wolverhampton. Major Recruitment specialise in industrial, commercial, driving and technical recruitment.