An experienced Electrical Engineer with good customer-facing skills is sought as a Site Services Engineer to deliver after-sales, maintenance contracts and customer services on a range of Transformers & Switchgear department. The role primarily is visiting customer sites and conducting the repair, maintenance and upgrade of customer private networks and their assets.
YOUR NEW JOB
- Assembling distribution transformers and associated items (LV/HV switch, Ring Main Units etc) on site installations.
- Fault finding and resolving after care services and warranty issues with the equipment.
- Completing maintenance activity for both supplied equipment and customers own HV & LV networks and assets.
- Basic site testing requirements of equipment, ensure adherence to standards and ensure safe operation of all devices.
- Breakdown support to Customers as required
- Taking transformer oil samples and arranging analysis.
- Work and collaborate alongside other contractors whilst on site.
- Completing site reports for work conducted and identifying any further recommendations.
- Ensuring method and risk assessments are completed and followed as necessary
- ONC/ HNC or similar qualification in Electrical Engineering
- Ability to work on their own initiative and as part of a small busy team
- Previous history within the Transformer/ HV, LV switchgear/ HV contracting industry
- Self motivated, conscientious and enthusiastic
- Candidates should be highly computer literate with excellent communication skills both in written and verbal format, able to write comprehensive emails, quotations and reports.
- Keen, flexible, adaptable with a positive attitude
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Good level of IT literacy
This is an exciting opportunity to join an established Engineering company in the East Midlands. Good technical and career progression opportunities available with a forward-thinking organisation
If you would like more information please call Adam Jones at Major Recruitment or click Apply Now to send your CV