WILKO Warehouse Order Picker role, Urgently Required – Ongoing Contracts
Here at Major Recruitment we are looking to recruit hard working individuals that will be working for our award winning multi-million-pound client. They are one of the fastest growing business and aim to provide a family feel environment whilst working. We are looking to fill their distribution centre with reliable, hardworking individuals.
- Receive and check incoming pick tickets
- Retrieve orders according to size, quantity, etc. ensuring accuracy.
- Build palettes with orders and position them to loading docks.
- Wrap orders before loading on trucks.
- Re-stock inventory manually or with warehouse equipment.
- Keep records of completed orders.
- Maintain Equipment such as, and Pump Trucks, and report on any malfunctions.
- Adhere to health and safety policies and quality standards.
- Maintain a clean and tidy work station
Working hours and Pay rates
- Working 5 out of 7 days
- Permanent Days; 6am/7am – 2pm/3pm
- Permanent Nights; 9pm/ 10pm – 5pm/ 6am
- Rotating shift also available
- Earn up to £12.55 an hour (basic rate)
- Full time work available, Temp to perm.
- 8 hours shifts
- Must work 1 in 3 weekends
- Free on-site parking
- Free hot drinks available
- Full training provided
- Transport provided
- Incentives such as; Raffles, Productivity Incentives (Chance to win £100 every month)
- Employee of the Month scheme
- £100 productivity raffle
- PPE can be provided if needed
- Good attention to detail
- Good physical strength and stamina
- No experience needed
- Basic English
If you feel like you would be suitable for this role do not hesitate to get in contact.
#WORKSOP #WAREHOUSE #PICKING #PACKING #WAREHOUSEOPERATIVE #GOODSIN #DISPATCH #DOCKS#CONTAINERS