An exciting opportunity is available for a UK Sales Manager with pneumatics experience to lead a dynamic sales team.
Th role will involve managing a team of Sales Executives who are a mixture of office based and remote workers. You will be responsible for identifying and developing sales prospects to grow revenue across the UK
As UK Sales Manager your key responsibilities will be: –
- Delivering the company sales target.
- Overseeing strategic plans for each team members area to ensure that sufficient accounts are generated to enable each team mamber to achieve their targets
- Oversee Account Development plans for key accounts.
- To construct fixed meetings with current and new accounts.
- Identify, qualify, and register new business users.
- Maintain accurate and relevant records.
- Research for new OEM accounts nationally
- Selling value concepts.
- Understand and develop knowledge of the company, company values and producta
- Attend sales meetings, team meetings, training sessions and exhibitions as required.
- Undertake any special projects or tasks that may be required.
The role requires a highly motivated and technically qualified Sales Professional who is results orientated; a self-starter who can work autonomously as well as part of a team
You will be able to demonstrate a strong and successful technical sales background, have ideally worked in pneumatics or engineering and have a solid knowledge of the industry.
The key skills required for this role are:
- Experience of managing a national sales team
- Good organisational, planning, and analytical skills with the ability to prioritise workload.
- Knowledge of pneumatic equipment including cylinders, valves, air treatment and handling equipment.
- Strong product presentation skills.
- Ability to research for new OEM business within the pneumatics and automation industry
- Good data analysis and sales forecasting skills
- Good strategic plannning and sales skills
- Excellent management and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to solve problems and make decisions.
- Sound sense of responsibility, attention to detail and high level of accuracy.
- IT skills – SAP, CRM, Microsoft Word, XP, Excel, Explorer, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a growing and established equipment solutions provider. A good training, benefits package includes a generous commission scheme, Company car, phone and laptop / ipad, 25 days holiday, Contributory Pension, Private Health Care.
If you would like more information or would like to apply for this exciting role please call Adam Jones at Major Recruitment or click Apply Now to send your CV