Our client in the Wythenshawe area are looking for 4 Packing opertaives to join their team.
The working hours are Monday – Friday 7.30am-3.30pm £11.50ph
Must have strong warehouse background experience
- Conduct thorough inspections of finished products during the packing process to ensure adherence to quality standards and specifications.
- Verify that products meet regulatory requirements and industry standards for quality.
- Inspect packaging materials for integrity, proper labeling, good print, and compliance with packaging guidelines.
- There also may be a requirement to pack some materials.
- Strong attention to detail required due to read a small print on pouch.
- Basic computer skills.
- Knowledge of GMP requirements.
- Reading, Writing & Communication skills.
- Basic Math’s knowledge.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Regularly required to lift and carry materials.
- Regularly required to do standing and sedentary duties.
- Regularly required to listen and communicate with others.
- Required to focus when reading smaller prints.
- Be in work and ready to work come the start of shift time.
- Treat people as you wish to be treated, showing respect and honesty.
- Supporting a no blame culture. Holding each other accountable for actions.