Major Recruitment are looking to recruit an Accounts Payable Adminstrator for their client in Northamptonshire.
To be considered for this role you will need to have had Accounts Payable Adminstration experience in the past.
The day to day duties of the Accounts Payable Adminstrator are as follows:
- Processing purchase invoices and credits
- Preparing and updating the Purchase Day Book
- Processing weekly/monthly payment runs
- Reconciliation of Supplier Statements
- Dealing with ad hoc supplier queries
- Opening and distributing the post
- Dealing with other Dachser UK staff to ensure all invoices are appropriately approved
- Making ad hoc manual payments as requested
- Maintaining a high level of accuracy and confidentiality with respect to all aspects of the role
- Opening new supplier accounts
The Accounts Payable Adminstrator will be dealing with lots of differant internal departments such as-
- Accounts Payable Team
- Accounts Receivable Team
- Operations Department
- Support Departments
Hous of work for the Accounts Payable Adminstrator are-
Salary of the Accounts Payable Adminstrator
If you feel you fit this position as Accounts Payable Adminstrator apply to today to avoid disappointment.
“Major Recruitment act as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent roles and as an Employment Business for temporary opportunities”.