Are you looking for a Sales Support Executive role based in Watford? Our client is looking for a confident Sales Support Executive to join their growing team!
Established in June 2000, our client has grown from strength to strength as a focused IT value-added reseller. Their aim is to deliver exceptional service to their customers in corporate and public sector organisations.
As an IT solutions provider, they delivers best-of-breed solutions, from hardware and software to networking, cloud and support services, they deliver a first-class service and enjoy multi-vendor partnerships, awards and accolades.
What you’ll be doing
As a Sales Support Executive you’ll be working with one or two account managers, essentially supporting them in the growth of their business with an array of tasks. They are looking for a strong candidate to join their exciting team where you will be trained and encouraged to reach your potential.
- In-depth training programme including inductions to the company, the industry they operate in and the products and services they sell
- Quote management and administration for a portfolio of key customers
- Working in conjunction with the Sales team to ensure all quotes are effectively raised and orders placed
- Working with manufacturers to apply for and negotiate special price discounts for the team and customers
- Handling any queries relating to the fulfilment of customer orders
- Delivering against pre-defined customer service level agreements
- Owning the quote process and feeding back updates at key stages to the account managers
- Responsibility for customer backlog reports; lead times; delivery performance; sales order creation; customer information provision; customer service, relationship building; reporting
- Identifying process improvements that improve business efficiency and profitability
- Interaction and relationship building internally with key supply chain contacts and externally with customers
The skills you’ll need
Our client are looking for someone with ideally 2 years’ experience within an Account Management focused role or Sales Support role with another reseller.
- Well-presented and confident
- Possesses strong communication skills
- A good understanding of the channel and our market is essential
- Proven track record of working as part of a team in a fast-paced sales environment
- action oriented and full of energy for the things you see as challenging
- Not fearful of acting with a minimum of planning
- Dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers
- Gets first-hand customer information and uses it for improvements in products and services
- Establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect
- Provides the information people need to know to do their jobs and to feel good about being a member of the team, unit, and/or the organisation
- Provides individuals with information so that they can make accurate decisions
What we offer
- Salary between £28,000 – £32,000 depending on experience
- Monday – Friday 9am – 5:30pm
- 20 days annual leave plus 10 personal days and an extra half day off on your
- Employee Wellness programmes
- Enhanced Workplace Pension
- Day off each year to work with a charity of your choice
- Subsidised on-site Kitchen with an incredible chef offering breakfast and lunch every day
Successful applicants will need to undertake an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check upon starting your employment with the client.
Major Recruitment act as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary opportunities.