Repairs Scheduling Manager
Manchester (hybrid working 2-3 days a week)
We are currently working on behalf of a social housing provider in Manchester, to recruit for a Repairs Scheduling Manager until March 2024. The role will be managing a team of 4 Repairs Planners, and 3 Repairs Administrators.
Responsibilities of the Repairs Scheduling Manager:
- Contributing towards the delivery of a highly efficient and productive repairs and maintenance service
- Leading, developing and managing the repairs planning and administrative teams
- Managing the planning and daily scheduling of repairs
- Providing guidance and assistance to contact centre staff in the allocation of appointments and diagnosis of repairs
- Managing complex repairs, utilitising the property surveyors to create schedules of work, and planning effectively to minimise disruption to customers
- Providing weekly and monthly analysis and reports
- Managing and responding to technical queries and escalated complaints
- Providing cover, support and assistance to other managers in the repairs team, as necessary, to ensure the delivery of an excellent repairs and maintenance service at all times
Requirements of the Repairs Scheduling Manager:
- Previous experience managing repairs planners/ administrators
- Experience working with repairs scheduling software (Accuserve is desirable)
To be considered for this exciting role, please contact Lucie Houston – Senior Recruitment Consultant at Hamilton Woods or apply online with a covering note of your experience and suitability referencing the job ID number. Due to the exceptionally high level of applications if you have not heard back from HWA within 7 – 10 days, it is regrettable that we cannot respond to all applicants, and please assume your application has been unsuccessful.